WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : My first party!

megajessv
10-09-2009, 10:31 PM
My first party is Sunday and I must say I am SO very excited! I've never even seen the product before but I just know I'm going to LOVE it. I won't have a lot of people come to the party but my consultant is going to let me carry around a sample kit and brochures for an extra week because a lot of people are wanting to see what Scentsy is all about! I just can't wait! I want to smell something GOOD!!! :D

imamomagain
10-10-2009, 04:47 AM
I'm warning you....you'll fall in LOVE with it!! I'm sure your party will be fantastic!!
Good luck to you!

jessicaj
10-10-2009, 06:06 AM
Lisa is right on... You are going to love the products and so are your friends! Have fun with your party...

megajessv
10-11-2009, 06:09 PM
I had over 150 in sales today and I just know I'll have more this week! Everyone LOVED it! I am so happy! One of my friends said that she wished she brought more money b/c she would have loved to get one of the room sprays (which the consultant sprayed in my bathroom and now, 6 hrs later it still smells GREAT!).

haydens_mom
10-11-2009, 08:17 PM
Awesome! You should join... then tell your friend you will give her a FREE Room spray for booking her own party??? :) :) :)

imamomagain
10-11-2009, 09:35 PM
The wax is addicting but I'm finding lately I have to curb my Room Spray habit! I have a bunch of them and I just ordered a couple more for myself. I like to keep different scents for different rooms. I can spray my bathroom and still smell it 3 days later! They're great!!
Way to go on your party! Once your friends get their stuff they're going to want more...:)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1