WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

jrichardson
10-09-2009, 10:57 AM
Can anyone tell me how to resign? It has been a year I believe. When I first started I wasn't productive, however I am an awesome customer LOL. And I have people asking me where to get it.

Thought I might save myself some money, and maybe earn some if I came back.
Once you have tried Scentsy there is no other.
Thanks Ladies!

imamomagain
10-09-2009, 11:07 AM
You can just go and sign up again. You can either sign up under your previous sponsor or pick another. You may get a message when signing up that your SS# is already in use. If that happens, you may have to wait until Oct. 15th. I would give it a try and see what happens.
So glad you are coming back! Things are pretty exciting around here! :)

lrstith
10-09-2009, 11:50 AM
Glad to hear your wanting to come back!! I would do what Lisa says!

jessicaj
10-09-2009, 01:38 PM
If I'm not mistaken, there is a trick to get passed that warning message about ss# in use... I'm gonna go searchin' I'll be back...

jessicaj
10-09-2009, 01:43 PM
found it (by the way, the transition website is back up for those who were waiting for that).
This is directly from the transition website...

Social Security Numbers in the Enrollment Process
During the enrollment process, new Consultants must enter their Social Security Number. Once they have entered four to six digits, they may receive a pop-up message that their Social Security Number is already in use. Please advise them to ignore the pop-up message and continue to enter all digits. This will allow them to continue with the enrollment process.

imamomagain
10-09-2009, 02:11 PM
Yes that works for New Consultants, but if they are a former Consultant, it might not go through and they will have to wait until Oct. 15th. Something with the new system and old system I'm sure.

LorettaA
10-10-2009, 08:26 AM
Welcome back. You will be amazed with how much more we have available to us in just a years time.

Enjoy!

jrichardson
10-15-2009, 12:28 PM
Thanks for all your help!!
Scentsy is the way to go. As a former serious candle burner.. I can say Scentsy is the only scent in my house now!
I had a pretty good relationship with my former sponsor so I am chatting with her about it.
Thanks again!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1