WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Patty Gale
10-09-2009, 09:55 AM
Hello to all of our military families and thank you for your service!

I have a quick question since our posts have been deleted.

When you are looking for information on this forum pertaining to working from home for military spouses, do you check this folder or do you check the "Advertising" folder above?

Patty Gale

jnmurra
10-09-2009, 11:05 AM
Patty,

With all due respect, those posts were deleted (by myself, btw) because they were ads for your business. Yes, I realize the cause itself is an awesome one (I'm the wife of a vet who fought in the Gulf War and come from a long line of vets, including my own father, btw), but still...the only place advertising is allowed on this forum is in the Advertise Your Business folder and Shop with Other WAHMs. Although I am fully supportive of our troops and their families, this folder cannot be any different or any other business person in any other folder can make the case that their folder should be separate and apart and not have the same rules applied that are the same rules for the entire forum.

I would also hope that if military spouses are looking for home-based business information or a work-from-home job, they will take advantage of the numerous other folders in which both business and jobs are discussed, not just this particular folder because if they're not, they're missing out on some valuable resources/information.

If you would like to discuss this further, PM or email me.

Thanks,

Jennifer