WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : April Candle of the Month??

lovethiscandle
03-03-2006, 01:28 PM
Has anyone heard what the April Candle of the month will be? I cannot stand the suspense!smileys/smiley4.gif

soycandles4tam
03-03-2006, 02:44 PM
Yes I want to know too. Tell us please, someone. lol.......
Tammy

ShiraColish
03-03-2006, 08:38 PM
I hear it will be announced at Spring Fling!

lovethiscandle
03-03-2006, 09:03 PM
Oh, good idea smileys/smiley2.gif! Is someone who is going to the fling bringing their laptop so they can keep us posted??

Lori Moreno
03-03-2006, 11:13 PM
I asked for you and Charlie said it's a secret shhhhhhhsmileys/smiley19.gif

However,

THE GOOD NEWS? smileys/smiley17.gif

COCONUT MACAROON CANDLE OF THE MONTH CLUB

IS ON IT'S WAY TO YOU!!!!!!

YAY March Mia Bella Candle of the Month Club!!!!!smileys/smiley32.gif

Lori Morenosmileys/smiley17.gif

sabpadilla
03-04-2006, 07:10 AM
When (and where) do they usually announce the next month's COTM?

Lori Moreno
03-04-2006, 09:30 AM
Hi Stefani!smileys/smiley4.gif

There is always a beautiful photo and description of the Candle of the Month in the newsletter on our company site...

http://www.lorimoreno.scent-team.com/newsletters/february/20 (http://www.lorimoreno.scent-team.com/newsletters/february/2006februarynewsletter.html) 06februarynewsletter.html

mmmmmmm

Enjoy! Isn't this A FUN "BUSINESS?"smileys/smiley32.gif

Lori Morenosmileys/smiley17.gif

lovethiscandle
03-04-2006, 09:31 AM
Stefani, they were posting this on the back office message boards, but April is a secret to be unveiled at the fling. I can't wait to hear what else they will announce. We just keep getting better and better! smileys/smiley4.gif

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1