WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Anyone else expecting twins?

happymommy
10-06-2009, 08:25 AM
We just found out Fri we're having twins! I'm thrilled, but I'm still trying to process the idea. :) Just wondering if anyone else out there is having them or has had them already.

Jenn

momfuse
10-06-2009, 08:53 AM
Wow congrats! We have twins.. they will be 15 months tomorrow!

It took a while for us to process as well but it's been so much fun! Sometimes it's hard to keep up with both of them since they are walking and exploring but it's been awesome.

It's amazing too that they have such different personalities.. our little girl is definitely a dive while our son is much more calm and laid back..

Oh and be prepared to get stopped a million times when you go anywhere! Everyone seems to be more.. "aww twins!" and I'm sure you'll get asked if they're twins a million times too!

Are you hoping for boys, girls or one of each?

happymommy
10-07-2009, 05:43 AM
Thank you! I'm not even sure what I'm hoping for yet. We have a 4 yr old boy and he's wanted a baby brother for a long time now. I guess it would be nice to have one of each, so we get a girl and he also gets his little brother. :) He doesn't even know I'm pregnant yet. I'm trying to wait until the end of this month to tell him. I'm very curious to see how he takes the news of 2!

I'm sure you are very busy keeping up with 2 walking all around now! I remember when ds started walking...I felt like I didn't get to sit for a second!

dagsmom
10-11-2009, 09:07 PM
Congrats! Your oldest will be blown away at the news! Hope you have one of each to make everyone happy! When will you find out?

happymommy
10-12-2009, 07:50 AM
Thank you! I'm trying to wait until the end of this month to tell him. It's going to seem like such a loooong time for him. He hasn't said anything about my belly yet...Guess he just thinks I'm getting chubby! :) Not sure when we'll be able to find out. I think I was around 18 wks when they were able to tell with ds. I'm going to ask when I go to my appt next week. I'll be happy with anything as long as they're healthy, but for his sake, I do kinda hope there's a boy!

dagsmom
10-12-2009, 05:03 PM
I guess I didn't see your ticker in your siggy since I asked such a silly question! Yes, it's usually around there to 20 weeks when you can find out...crossing fingers for you (when that time comes) that both will cooperate! And yes, kiddos think it is forever before baby gets here. Mine was almost 6 and was over it by the 8th month and gave up asking anymore! Congrats again!

happymommy
10-19-2009, 03:41 PM
Well, I had an ultrasound today. She's pretty positive they're both boys. DS will get his wish x2 if she's right! lol