WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Votive Labels

happymommy
03-03-2006, 10:02 AM
Hi candle experts!

How do you all label your votives? I saw a template in the back office,
but what kind of paper do you use? Is that what most of you use, or do
you do something different? My sister is getting married this summer
and wants to give votives as guests favors. I thought if there is an
attractive way for me to label them with my contact info that would be
great. Any advise is always appreciated!

Jennifer

Health4Mom
03-03-2006, 10:19 AM
Hi Jen, here is a great site that has labels you can pre design for your votives with your info and they are made just for votives and fit on the bottome perfectly!!

They are very inexpensive too!!

HTH!!! http://www.roteck.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=sc-001

happymommy
03-03-2006, 10:26 AM
Oh wow, thanks Jennifer! I had no idea such a resource existed! :) The internet...a wonderful thing, I tell ya!

LassodMoon
03-03-2006, 10:50 AM
I might have some votive labels as well (I sell favors and invitations...etc and deal with several companies). If you'd like me to check in to this for you, just PM or email me @ [email protected] (lassodmoo[email protected]on.net).

Thanks smileys/smiley1.gif!

Health4Mom
03-03-2006, 11:22 AM
No Problem Jen!! You can get 112 labels for 3.95 and they already have your info on them.

I have some so i know they are good, and they are a waxy feel, not paper, so they will do great on the votives.

Glad to help!! smileys/smiley2.gif

happymommy
03-03-2006, 11:38 AM
Carey, That would be great, too! Maybe you could post it here if you find some. It might help someone else as well. :)

Jennifer

christina4733
03-03-2006, 12:44 PM
Thanks Jennifer ! I normally just get some small regular labels and print them off my computer w/ color. But I do like that web site.

Thanks again. smileys/smiley1.gif

christina4733
03-03-2006, 12:53 PM
I'm going to use the small round labels for my scent bags... thanks again jennifer !!!!!

LauraMomOf4
03-15-2006, 04:39 PM
I found votive warning labels that have 2 blank spaces on them that can be customized; I think that for me I will leave one blank for me to write in the scent and have them personalize thebottom with my website address and phone number. I found these labels here: www.peakcandle.com (http://www.peakcandle.com) and they are 3.40 for 105.

I am really surprised that Scent-Sations does not label their votives. I think the burning instructions and warning labels are very important --it isvery much a safety and liability issue.

Laura Andrews
New Distributor! Edited by: LauraMomOf4

southernbg
03-15-2006, 04:47 PM
Hi Laura,

I think those labels are a wonderful idea! I do not know how I am going to be able to use them with the other labels but I am sure I will figure something out.

Many Blessings,

Natalie

happymommy
03-15-2006, 05:32 PM
Thank you Laura! Those labels are great, too.

christina4733
03-15-2006, 05:50 PM
I started ordering mine from www.roteck.com (http://www.roteck.com) they come out really nice and you can design them the way you want. There round to put right under the votive. I also made tons of sheets - of the votives that I have. I put them on the scent-packets. They really come out nice. smileys/smiley2.gif

LauraMomOf4
03-15-2006, 05:55 PM
I saw those too at Roteck...they look really nice, butdo they have any that have burning instructions or safety warnings?

Laura

christina4733
03-15-2006, 06:01 PM
No.. You can put it on the order. You can put up to five lines or six.. and put what you want on the label. I ordered all the scents that I have including new labels for cd's . If you can afford it, they just look better then printing them out yourself.

smileys/smiley1.gif

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1