WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Social Network

aprilwood77
10-02-2009, 07:25 AM
Hi all! I wanted to let you know about a social network that I've created for military spouses, their active duty or reserve husbands and wives, mothers and fathers of those serving, retired, etc. A friendly place where you can find resources, useful links and even calendars (I'm working on those now!) that will give you all of the local happenings near or on each military installation. I'm staring with the U.S. and then will work on our overseas bases and posts. I welcome any and all new members to come and make friends, refer your military family (there is a "refer your friends" link on the site).

I created the site because I've found that the more support we can all get in this crazy military life, the better! It can be very hard for those who are new to the life to adjust and find the support they need. That's one of the main reasons I want to created calendars for every military base/post. It's a lot of work, but worth it. When you can easily find the things that are going on in your community, it makes it so much easier to meet new people, make connections and new friends. :-)

So, let's connect! Hope to see you there!
April
My Military Friends - Connect, Share, Help, Have Fun! (http://mymilitaryfriends.ning.com/)