WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I'm a marine's wife!

Happy Labels Girl
10-01-2009, 08:27 PM
hello! I am a marine's wife and have been for 3 years! we've gone through 3 Iraq delployments and my husband just Reupped to be a recruiter! We've been in San Diego and are going to be moving back home to OK in Dec. We have a little boy 8 months old! He's precious and looks just like his daddy! I am a stay at home mom and just recently started working for Happy Labels as a consultant! It's easy and fun and keeps me busy along with my little man! I know a lot of you military wives especially with kids stay at home so why not do something to help out a little and still be able to be with your kids? Especially when military move around all the time it's hard to keep a consistant job! Trust me, I know! But working for Happy labels, you can do anywhere!! Here's a little about it!!

Want to become a Happy Labels consultant? Why you ask? What is it you ask?

It is an at home buisness where you not only are your own boss, make what you put into it, but there are so many more options than some of the other at home sales gigs! You can choose one of 3 packets to get started, 1. The easy launch kit-- at home parties with tons of examples and much more, along w/ ur website, 2. a webconsultant-- your own website to generate sales and get 30 percent commision! 3. a catalog consultant- pass around catalogs and order forms!!

Now a little about Happy Labels itself, It is a personalized stationary where you choose your face and faces that resemble your family and put it on all different kinds of stationary!! There are great Christmas designs as well!! Please visit the site and buy your starter kit today!! It's so easy and you don't even have to leave the house! I'm a mom of a baby boy and i love it bc I advertise online while he's sleeping and when he's awake I can be a mom and give my son the attention he deserves! Please message me or email me at [email protected] if you are interested! Have a great day!!

Happy Labels - Personalized Stationery, Fundraisers and At-Home Business (http://www.happylabels.com/home/heathergiddings)

Message me if you would like to talk ! I've been through A LOT as a military wife even though its only been 3 years, I have tons of advice and love love to help anyone out! Please don't hessitate! Have a great night!