WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : My shipment cam in today!

abbysmom
03-02-2006, 07:24 PM
Like oh my gawd!!! (Hey, I'm a former Valley Girl wannabe)

Among my orders were the Patchoulli Votives and they smell like my brother's old room (when I was small= 30 years ago!). He burned insense because, #1) it went with the ambience, black light, black light posters, and #2) well..he smoked you-know-what and tried to hide the smell. LOL!

I have cool flashbacks when I melt them in the warmer. My gosh it's nice to have that "incense" smell without all the smoke.

inogaddadavida baby...smileys/smiley17.gif

southernbg
03-02-2006, 07:26 PM
Irene,

smileys/smiley36.gif You are to funny! I am glad you are enjoying your candles and remincing at the same time!

Many Blessings,

Natalie

SandyMilton
03-02-2006, 07:35 PM
smileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gif

Lori Moreno
03-02-2006, 07:48 PM
IRENEsmileys/smiley17.gif

HAAHAHAHAHAsmileys/smiley36.gif

You are like a one woman candle comedy stand up!

Did you see the Mia Bella thread where people were talking about certain other smileys/smiley11.gifodors these wonderful scents masksmileys/smiley2.gif?

It's funny, but

YOU ARE FUNNIER!!smileys/smiley36.gif

So what did you order?

What are your favorite scents?

Lori Morenosmileys/smiley4.gif

Adriel's Mom
03-02-2006, 10:49 PM
I just got my shipment today too!!! I ordered the Patcholi Spice jar, it does smell good.

My mom ordered that one, hmmmmm......I wonder why smileys/smiley36.gif

I love all the jars I ordered!!! I don't even want to sell them but I have to

abbysmom
03-03-2006, 10:33 AM
I ordered a case of assorted jars (Patchoulli, Rasp. Sherb., Hot Apple Pie..) WARNING: do not sniff Hot Apple Pie candles when HUNGRY!

I ordered alot of votives, ever-famous Patchoulli, Green Tea (love that one too) and Rain (fantastic!)

As for favorites? I think it's a toss between Patchoulli, and Rain.

Gonna whip out the wax burners and just groove tonight. smileys/smiley17.gifEdited by: abbysmom

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1