WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : How Did you pick your samples?

nrsgina
09-27-2009, 05:35 PM
I have looked at several jewelry companies, always come back to jewelry, love Silpada. I wish they had a pre-pack to chose frm, it's so confusing to look at the whole huge catalog and wonder what you would order to show. And wear!
I don't know enough about "Looks" and combos to do it myself. Did any of your teams or team leaders offer a list?
Thanks! G

ralphie
09-28-2009, 10:15 AM
Hey Gina,

I do have a suggested list from my upline. Although, I would just use it as a reference. I know anyone I sponsor gets help from me. I think it depends partly on what you think would sell in your circle to begin with and partly on what you like. After all, wearing the jewelry is part of your advertising and you want to look fabulous when your out!! You don't need to start with alot. If you have a creative display, as little as 10 pieces can look great on your table.

N2Silver
10-02-2009, 09:11 AM
Hi Gina ~

You want to pick a few earrings, some rings, a couple of braclets and necklaces to start. I picked a some lower priced items for those on a budget and to fill my starting display a little more. A couple of higher priced booking pieces are also important to have. When someone comments on how beautiful it is, you can say something like, "you have great taste and can get that beautiful piece for FREE when you host your show". I also made sure that I got what I loved, so that I would be excited about my jewelry!!

If you decide to join us, your upline will be happy to help you, as well any of the ladies here. You will need have a ball park figure on what you are will to spend to start, as that will help to get you a good list together.

When you host your own show to get started, you will get the hostess benefits and when you have your first quailified show (this could be your starter show), within your first year, you will get another $200 in free jewelry. SD also has an on going monthly incentive to earn $100 or $200 in free jewelry each month as well as your fast start jewelry you can earn.

Best of success to you and hope you find what your looking for soon!!!