WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Thumbs Up!!

imamomagain
09-26-2009, 12:35 PM
I just wanted to give my team a big thumbs up for an awesome month so far! We have had our biggest month of recruiting and are on the verge of beating our sales record too!
I'm so excited to see what is in store for everyone in the next few months!
If I could reach through my computer right now I would give a big hug!! What an incredible group of ladies! I'm so proud of each and every one of you! :)

Jaimeb
09-26-2009, 01:04 PM
That is fantastic :)

lrstith
09-26-2009, 08:09 PM
Congats Lisa!!! You are going to be Director in no time at all!!!!

Debbie70
09-28-2009, 12:24 PM
Congrats Lisa:)

makeyousparkle
09-28-2009, 02:07 PM
Congrats!!!

imamomagain
09-28-2009, 04:07 PM
Thanks ladies! We are getting close! I'm sure it will happen before Christmas! We are having an amazing month! I'm loving the excitement! :)

kainsley\
09-28-2009, 07:47 PM
Same here! Another record-breaking month for us too! So exciting & it's only going to get better as we get closer to the holidays. Congrats Lisa! I'm sure we'll see your Director announcement very soon!

LorettaA
09-29-2009, 05:13 AM
You've been doing great Lisa. You are director bound. It's nice to see so many people can be successful.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1