WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : A Little Scentsy Moment!

jessicaj
09-19-2009, 09:03 AM
I had a little Scentsy moment yesterday. I had to share with you all. I was set up outside sharing Scentsy with my neighbors. A group of kids rode by on thier bikes and were asking what I was doing. I was telling them about it. I gave them each a sample with some info and told them to give it to their moms. One little girl came back and told me how much her mom liked the sample. I gave her a catalog. About an hour later she came back. She had made me a little craft and said thank you for including her! She almost made me cry. I have it hanging up where I see it everyday. It inspires me to SHARE SHARE SHARE because you never know who you are going to touch!
Just had to share.

Bling1
09-19-2009, 09:39 AM
Great story and great idea. I can tell you are really enjoying Scentsy. :)

jessicaj
09-19-2009, 02:14 PM
I am sooooo hooked on it! I love the company and am proud to represent it.

kainsley\
09-19-2009, 08:15 PM
That's great, Jessica!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1