WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : more info.

megajessv
09-17-2009, 07:36 PM
i want to start with i'm looking for candles mostly for myself (but will sell to a FEW people it won't be a booming business or anything). i really like the design of Sentsy but otherwise i don't know anything about the company. i like the fact that the start up kit gives you a ton of stuff for only $99. would someone be willing to mail me more info? :D

imamomagain
09-17-2009, 08:09 PM
They really do give you lots for just starting! You will absolutely fall in LOVE with Scentsy! It is a very addicting product. I'm sure you and your friends will be hooked! Feel free to ask any questions. We love to help! :)

jessicaj
09-17-2009, 09:25 PM
You don't think it will be a booming business now, but just wait, it's sort of like popcorn... I pmed you yesterday too

megajessv
09-17-2009, 11:13 PM
few questions :D

how long do the bars last?
do you HAVE to have a website?
do you have to have a monthly "subscription/member" fee?
is there a minimum sales?

what are the travel tins for?
what are the theme packs?

if you've had problems with this company (or little issues) what were they?
do you HAVE to do parties?

is it worth it for just yourself?

megajessv
09-17-2009, 11:15 PM
i figured out the theme packs, what a great idea!

imamomagain
09-18-2009, 12:13 AM
few questions :D

how long do the bars last? 60-80 hours
do you HAVE to have a website? You would need it if you were building a team. It's free the 1st 3 months, then $10 a month. I do get online orders from it.
do you have to have a monthly "subscription/member" fee? No unless you subscribe to the Scent of the Month which is optional.
is there a minimum sales? $150 every 3 months. It has to be all in one month.

what are the travel tins for? They are filled with scented gel that you open little by little. For gym bags, lockers, hotel rooms etc...
what are the theme packs? They are the decals for the Do-it-Yourself Warmers.

if you've had problems with this company (or little issues) what were they? None at all!
do you HAVE to do parties? No. You can just collect orders and then enter it as a party with YOU getting all the free & 1/2 price goodies!

is it worth it for just yourself? Most definately!! My family alone keeps me in business!

If you have anymore questions, ask away! :)

LorettaA
09-18-2009, 04:02 AM
i want to start with i'm looking for candles mostly for myself (but will sell to a FEW people it won't be a booming business or anything). i really like the design of Sentsy but otherwise i don't know anything about the company. i like the fact that the start up kit gives you a ton of stuff for only $99. would someone be willing to mail me more info? :D

Ah, I said the same thing when I started. ;) I hope you decide to join us. Scentsy is a great company.

jessicaj
09-18-2009, 04:51 AM
One things forsure, you will not regret joining our Scentsy Family! It is so fun! People get addicted to it.

lrstith
09-19-2009, 06:41 AM
I promise, you will not regret joining up!!! This is the most rewarding business I have ever done and I NEVER have problems getting sales! Goodluck with your decision!!

kainsley\
09-19-2009, 08:20 PM
Lisa answered your questions, but I just wanted to add that I've never had any issues either & I also joined for the same reasons you are. That was 2 years ago & I'm about to quit my full-time job to do Scentsy full-time...hehe. You won't regret it! Even if you decide it's not for you, you'll have a warmer & tons of wax you can use at home. :)

taxi22
09-20-2009, 02:15 PM
I agree with everything said above. I joined in May...and am soooo glad I did! I initially joined just because I LOVE the products, but even with doing this very P/T...I am making a decent profit and having ALOT of fun. It's hard not to when you have such an awesome product and company to work with.

Best wishes.....!

ReneeEdmonds
09-20-2009, 04:00 PM
Just like everyone else I would have to say i love my scentsy business and it crazy how fast it has started to grow. I am located on the east coast and it seems like Scentsy has exploded over here! i joined to just feed my own habit but last month I was able to quit my job and stay home with my two kids. I wish you the best of luck if you do join the scentsy family and always know that we are always here to help!!!

Renee
Scentsy: The Hottest New Thing in Candles (http://www.scentsy.com/reneeedmonds)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1