WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Artist4Sale
09-06-2009, 07:36 PM
When people email you about the business, you send all this info, offer to talk to them etc. They say they will look it over, then I contact them again, seeing if they have questions and if they don't decide to go with Scentsy so let me know so I keep them off my mailing list.

SO what do I get in my email?? An UNSOLICITED pitch for this girls new product that she is selling. She didn't choose Scentsy, that is fine, but don't be emailing me to buy YOUR product, I did not write YOU for info, YOU wrote ME. I had emailed back saying take me off your list and she asked why, and then said that she was getting Scentsy stuff. OKAY ONE newsletter, and the 2 emails about the business and TELLING HER, if she was NOT interested to let me know and I would not contact her again etc. BUT I DID NOT ask HER for INFO on her product.

Stuff like that chaps my butt!!!

*off soap box*

Stacey

lacandlegirl
09-06-2009, 09:00 PM
Hi Stacey!

I understand your fustration, really I do. But just think about it this way, she is getting your Scentys newsletters and even tho she has not purchased from you today doesn't mean that she will not in the future. Think positive! Are a few emails here and there worth losing a potential customer to? (Just press delete) NOW, I would be PO'd if she was spamming me everyday witha a zillion emails but a few...I would not mind at all. Good customer service is ALWAYS the best. What is that say "honey attracts more bees...

Just my humble opinion.

Laura

Artist4Sale
09-06-2009, 11:57 PM
Oh nnoooo when I asked her to be taken off HER list she said that SHE was getting Scentsy stuff and SHE needs to be taken off my list now since she is no longer interested. I just can't believe the nerve of some people ,that has happened before, either someone else on your team (a previous co) would take the emails from the team emails nad spam us with their new business. UGH!

Artist4Sale
09-07-2009, 12:00 AM
Oh and I am certainly not this rude in an email ROFL! I just can't see...umm asking someone for business info, then NOT going with them, then EMAILING them with the business choice I DID make. Just plain rude!

Search4Silver
09-07-2009, 07:44 PM
.....lol; I get a lot of that also...I get emails asking me about how the biz works, and when I reply, they send me back info on such, and such, product, or website that can be beneficial for my Scentsy biz...oh please; c'mon....I don't go around searching for people to ask them about their biz, so that I can pitch in my Scentsy stuff....my opinion!!! LMAO...

LorettaA
09-08-2009, 04:34 AM
I suddenly started receiving sales promos from a Scentsy consultant. I deleted a couple then I decided to let her know she could remove me from her list since I am a consultant as well.

She sent me a message back saying I had inquired about Scentsy in the past (or something like that). I didn't ask her why I was on her list; I just politely asked to be removed. Since I've been with Scentsy for over 2 years I'm pretty sure I didn't suddenly make an inquiry through her...lol. I got a kick out of her response, but I just ignored it.

imamomagain
09-08-2009, 04:44 AM
Oh that's funny! I sometimes even get a phone call or two. I wouldn't waste my time doing something like that. I guess some people can get a little desparate!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1