WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Yeah me!

Artist4Sale
09-02-2009, 07:24 PM
I made star! WHOOHOOOO!! Now if I can keep it up for September. This will be a hard month...my husband along with over half my customers, are coming home from Iraq every week this month! So getting a party will be challenging. i am trying to push basket parties. I have one out now and one home party booked. Crossing fingers, lol!

Stacey

imamomagain
09-02-2009, 07:29 PM
Yay!! Congrats to you! (and to everyone else who were promoted this month!)
I moved up myself too! It's a great feeling! I've been working very hard and so have my team members. We should all have a fantastic Fall! :)

kainsley\
09-02-2009, 07:37 PM
Congrats to you both! The next few months are going to be CRAZY!! So exciting!

lrstith
09-02-2009, 07:52 PM
Congrats to both of you!!! I am so excited about everything going on! Hopefully next month will be my month to move up!!!

Artist4Sale
09-02-2009, 08:56 PM
It's just so exciting! I never moved up this fast with any other company! I am SOOOOOOO LOVING SCENTSY!!!!

Stacey

LorettaA
09-03-2009, 04:37 AM
Congratulations ladies! Way to go!!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1