WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Wow

Artist4Sale
09-02-2009, 07:20 PM
My first complaint. I know they are probably overwhelmed with all the last minute orders and all, but I put a party in on Friday, and I saw that it had partial shipping so I took a look. Not ONE person's order is complete, they are ALL missing something. SO WHY even ship anything at all??? If I had a couple COMPLETE orders fine, but not ONE person's is complete, it's like they shipped a handful of bars from each person's order in the party!! ??? WHAT ???? So yes my first irritation. Wondering who was the one that let that through, totally doesn't make sense.

Stacey

imamomagain
09-02-2009, 07:26 PM
With catalog transitions, sometimes different items come from different warehouses. There is nothing on backorder, but the remaining items usually ship out quickly.
I'm sure they weren't expecting to sell as much as they did especially the last day of the month!
I'm also betting they are working very hard to at least get some things out asap.

kainsley\
09-02-2009, 07:35 PM
Lisa is right. Orville mentioned on last week's directors' call that the discontinued bars would ship separately because they were only in one warehouse. The warmers will come from a different warehouse, but nothing is on backorder.

Artist4Sale
09-02-2009, 08:55 PM
Okay thanks gals, just was so weird, I never had that happen!!

LorettaA
09-03-2009, 04:36 AM
It could be a simple as those items coming from a different distribution center. I'm surprised some of your shipment already went out. The sales have been huge so I just assumed we would be waiting longer for shipments.

Artist4Sale
09-03-2009, 08:49 AM
It could be a simple as those items coming from a different distribution center. I'm surprised some of your shipment already went out. The sales have been huge so I just assumed we would be waiting longer for shipments.

This party was put in like Thurs or Friday night, maybe that is why?

Stacey

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1