WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Wealthy Affiliate

thutchis
08-30-2009, 07:26 PM
Anyone here had or have any experience with Wealthy Affiliate?

TiffanyB
08-30-2009, 09:34 PM
I was a member of Wealthy Affiliate when they were running a discounted special for the first month. I didn't really find anything in there that you can't find for free on the iternet on people's blogs and such. I was really not that impressed, but if you like having a step by step instructions in front of you, it may be worth it for you. I just didn't find it worth the money just as other memberships that I have joined.

thutchis
08-31-2009, 12:28 PM
Thanks for your input....I am totally new and have no idea about how to even get started. That is why I was liking what I read about the 8 week "take me by the hand" course to get started. I've researched a lot of things and it seems that internet affiliate marketing is the way to go. I don't expect to ever get rich, just live comfortably without living paycheck to paycheck and pay off some debt. If I did get rich, that would be a blessing:)

pamb1010
09-10-2009, 08:34 AM
Starting on Sept 15, Wealthy Affiliate will have a new $1 promo. You get 2 weeks to the program for $1 so you can try it out. Great deal. They are also introducing some new features. For $1 it is definately worth it for anyone to at least check it out. If you want my link or have questions about the program, feel free to send me a message.

Pam

andr117
09-11-2009, 02:16 AM
Hi! I tried it once but did get good reasults so I guess it is not worth doing! There is nothing special about this affil.

pamb1010
09-15-2009, 08:39 AM
My mistake about the new WA promotion. It will cost $1 for a 7 day trial. This will be available starting at noon today EST! The availability of the trial will be for two weeks and will end on Tuesday, September 29th at 12PM EST.

If you are interested in checking out the trial, please contact me and I will give you all the necessary info.

Thanks.
Pam

jimb12345
09-16-2009, 10:51 PM
i have heard some good things about wealthy affiliate. Have two friends that work
with it and do great.

Tiza
09-25-2009, 11:12 AM
Anyone here had or have any experience with Wealthy Affiliate?

My husband and I were members last year and into the first of this year, but we didn't get anywhere with it.

pamb1010
09-26-2009, 04:35 PM
Just wanted to mention that the $1 trial offer is now over. Hope you got a chance to check it out. If not and you are still interested, feel free to let me know.

Pam

SteveP
09-28-2009, 11:32 AM
My husband and I were members last year and into the first of this year, but we didn't get anywhere with it.

You do not "get somewhere" with WA. You use the training to get somewhere with the affiliate marketing business.

I have been a member of WA for 3 years now and it provides the best resources and training information you will find anywhere online for learning and being successful in affiliate marketing.

It is impossible to not be successful in affiliate marketing IF you follow and apply the techniques taught at WA.

If you would like to see proof of what WA has done for me, I have begun offering training videos of my own for people who are brand new to building an online income. The main page has video proof of my earnings using affiliate marketing programs. Check my signature line below.

KLeigh
10-01-2009, 05:30 AM
I joined Wealthy Affiliate for a few months. I'm a member of other communities that provide as much or more information - one I paid a one time fee for several years ago (and I do keep going back and back - I love the forum there and the level of help for newbies) and another that is free (WarriorForum. I've seen it mentioned here a few times.)

For me, Wealthy Affiliate didn't have anything to offer to warrant the repeated monthly fee to maintain access to the site. The information there was not new or unique. What really bugged me about the Wealthy Affiliate site was not so much that the content wasn't special (because in fact, it is nice to have the concentrated lot neatly organized right there if you don't have access to it anywhere else) is the marketing to members. I was a annoyed at the additional products for fee that were pushed at me and felt that I was paying an expensive fee to be on a marketing/mailing list. For the monthly fee you're paying, you shouldn't need a lot of outside products or additional books.

I didn't notice a lot of success stories on the forums when I was a member. What does that say about the product?