WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Party Games

kristakey13
08-28-2009, 08:37 AM
What's your favorite party game? I'm getting ready to host a party because a friend of mine just started selling for a romance company. I wanted to get some ideas to help her out and make sure we have an awesome first party. Thank you!

DanielleCotton
08-30-2009, 07:59 AM
I have several...

The Alphabet Game
Squash N Go
Dildo
Paper Plate Drawing
Breasts 101
Anal Acronyms

kristakey13
09-01-2009, 06:56 AM
Those sound hilarious and fun! Question, could you explain what you do during these games or if you don't want to post it here PM me with it? I'm guessing DILDO is another version of BINGO which would be hilarious.

pinkunicorn
09-01-2009, 05:19 PM
Don't forget...

I've Never
Double Dong
Suck and Blow

DanielleCotton
09-01-2009, 05:40 PM
The Alphabet Game- Index cards with all letters of the alphabet except X. Show one card at a time and the first person to say a naughty word starting with that letter gets a raffle ticket. At the end, I raffle off 5 items.
Squash N Go- This is harder to explain, but you can look it up online and find the paper for it.
Dildo- My version of bingo- everyone has to yell out sex phrases based on numbers in thier cards.
Paper Plate Drawing- Put paper plates on head and draw a penis or vagina... then vote on the best.
Breasts 101- This is my own game I designed to help give me time to get my kit packed up before ordering. I give everyone 3 full minutes to write down as many nicknames for breasts they can come up with.
Anal Acronyms- This is another game I designed to help pack up the kit. I give 3-5 random letters and they must use those letters to make a statement. For instance, DMH "do me hard".

HTH!

kristakey13
09-02-2009, 01:16 PM
Is that like hot potato with a double sided dildo? One party I went to did that but I think she called it something else. It was pretty funny, though!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1