WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Basket testers

taxi22
08-25-2009, 02:07 PM
Hello Scentsy Gals!! Wow...I haven't been on here for a while. It has CHANGED!! Holy moly!

Anyhow....when can we order a COMPLETE set of basket testers? Not just the transition set? Anybody know? I think I saw not until Sept. 1st. Is that correct? I REALLY NEED A COMPLETE SET NOW!! (Little bit of impatience showing there!)

Thanks ladies!!

imamomagain
08-25-2009, 03:02 PM
That's correct. You can purchase a full set now but you will get all the Spring/Summer scents. You can get the Transition kit which has all the new Fall/Winter testers.
Sept. 1st we can get the full Fall/Winter sets.

taxi22
08-28-2009, 05:10 PM
Whoops! The answer to my question was in the scroll! I'm embarrased...! Oh well. Thanks for your help anyway Lisa.

VeggieGirl84
08-29-2009, 07:27 AM
I ordered the transition ones then ordered the remaining ones I needed individually. It saved me about $10 that way instead of waiting until Sept 1.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1