WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Question

kELLYATHOME74
02-26-2006, 11:43 PM
Does Mia Bella supply you with there company website that you can link to yours?How much does it cost to join?How do your website sales do?Can you sell strictly through your website?

Thanks

Betsey923
02-26-2006, 11:50 PM
HiYes if you join the candle of the month they do supply you with the company web site!!!The Candle of the month is 39.95 plus shipping and you receive a 16 oz jar a dozen votives and a soy bella bar!!!!You get a new scent each month. There are several ways to join....from the one I just talked about to one option which gives you a case of jars a scent bag with a sample of all the scents a dozen soaps 6 body washes a dozen car fresheners..The opportunities are endless.
I do a lot of online sales and they email me their order then pay me by pal pal etc. or may send a check.Online ordering from site is coming soon.

If you wouild like additional information I will be glad to supply you with whatever you may need. I also can call and disscuss with you. I also have scent samples if you would like to smell!!!!!

I have no regrets at all. This is a wonderful company wit great traing and support. No quotas to meet!!!!

Betsey923
02-26-2006, 11:59 PM
I almost forgot you also get 6 hand washes!!!! These are a big seller for me as well as the wonderful soap!!!!
Also you get 50 sample packs of the body wash and 100 of the beautiful brocheres!!!!Edited by: Betsey923

Lori Moreno
02-27-2006, 12:21 AM
Here Betsey,

This might help:smileys/smiley2.gif
COTM package
<LI>(1) 16oz. Jar Candle (first one best seller!)
<LI>(1) Dozen Votives
<LI>(1) Bella Bar
Wonderful Mia Bella Website

Sample Pack
<LI>(1) Dozen 16oz. Best Selling Scents Jar Candles
<LI>(4) Bella Bars
<LI>(1) Bella Body Wash
<LI>(1) Bella Hand Wash
<LI>(1) Car Air Freshener

Fast Start Pack
<LI>(1) Sample Bag containing up to (80) 1/2oz. sample scents
<LI>(1) Dozen 16oz. Jar Candles
<LI>(1) Dozen Votives
<LI>(1) Mixed Dozen Bella Bars
<LI>(6) Body Wash Tubes
<LI>(6) Sweet Orange &amp; Chili Pepper Pump Hand Wash
<LI>(1) Dozen Macintosh Car Air Fresheners
<LI>(1) Pack of Body Wash Samples
<LI>(1) Pack of Brochures
<LI>(1) Mia Bella Logo Pin

Mia Bella Pin - Optional Purchase</LI>

Lori Morenosmileys/smiley17.gif

happymommy
02-27-2006, 05:10 AM
Kelly,

I believe the goal for us to have online ordering is this summer. I
mainly retail my candles to my massage therapy clients. I think you
could do well to sell through your website, but once you try them,
you'll want to have some on hand to show everyone! :) You can order
whenever you want. You order in case lots of 12, but you can mix jar
scents however you like. Votives are 12 to a case per scent. You can't
beat our profit margin...at least 100%!

Let us know if you have any other questions at all!

Jennifer

SandyMilton
02-27-2006, 05:26 AM
Kelly, the one thing I'm sure you noticed is there are no prices on our websites. Until the company gets the online shopping ready, customers review our website just like an onlinecatalog. We control our own pricing! At first I thought this would be a deterrant for purchases, however I have found the opposite to be true.

Betsey is a wonderful lady and I know she will be able to answer all your questions!!

UNcommonScents
02-27-2006, 05:55 AM
Welcome to the Mia Bella forum, Kelly!

I hope you'll stick around, join in the posts, and have fun with us.

Good luck with your research into the company- enjoy the process!
--Kitt

kELLYATHOME74
02-27-2006, 04:40 PM
I would like a little more info.I am big on candles and very interested in this opportunity.But...I would like to speek with a rep. So if any one of you have the time could someone please contact me.

Thanks!

OliviaHyder
02-27-2006, 04:44 PM
Hi Kelly!

I sent you a pm!

Olivia

kELLYATHOME74
02-27-2006, 04:57 PM
Okay, ladies its nice to see everyone's on thiertoes here! Im gonna have a lot of competition if I sign uphuh.Well I spoke with the person from the first PM that came through IM SORRY. You all made it so hard to choose who to talk with. Im going to think it over a little. Thanks for everyones time!

UNcommonScents
02-27-2006, 05:01 PM
One thing Kelly-

Keep in mind that when you are selecting a Sponsor, you are choosing a
personal coach and business partner. It's a wise decision to "sponsor
shop" and speak with several of us to find the right match.

You want to find someone who can offer you the level and type of support
you need, and someone with a strong team that has a proven track
record. Find out what your potential sponsor's plan of action is for you
and what type of action plan she recommends to get you to your first
month goal, your six month goal, etc.

Best of luck to you, you've made the right decision already in selecting
Scent-Sations as your business opportunity!

In all you do, CHOOSE Success!

SandyMilton
02-27-2006, 06:01 PM
Good luck with your search Kelly - I haven't had the chance to speak with you or PM you as of yet, but so many of these ladies here are wonderful to work with! I'm sure they will take great care of you! Feel free to let me know if there's any questions I can answer for you smileys/smiley1.gif

happymommy
02-27-2006, 06:18 PM
Kelly,

You have no reason whatsoever to apologize! No one here wants to
overwhelm you with our responses. You'll find no matter who you partner
with, everyone here is very open and helpful. We hope to see you around
here in the very near future!

Good luck!

Jennifer

kELLYATHOME74
03-06-2006, 01:46 PM
I received my sample candles! The smell coming from the box...is out of this world! I have not gotten a chance to burn them yet but I can tell you they smell awesome soooo far. I will let you know more once I get a chance to sit home long enough to burn a candle ...lol....

Thanks I will be speaking with you soon!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1