WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

BusyBee
08-24-2009, 05:55 PM
I submited my request for a new 2009-20010 catalogue on Silpada Designs Canada website about 2 weeks ago. I haven't received anything yet.

Last Friday, I submited my request again, I also requested someone to contact me, as I like to meet up and see some jewerly in person. Well, I haven't heard anything yet either.

Now, I'm wondering how long do I need to wait for someone to contact me? How does Silpada handle the internet leads?

I consider myself a hot lead, but I will turn cold very quickly if they keep me waiting too long. :cool:

TSmom
08-25-2009, 02:21 AM
You can find a rep here: Sterling Silver Jewelry (http://www.mypartycoupons.com/sterlingsilver.html)

ralphie
08-25-2009, 05:59 AM
Hey Olive.........I would contact SD for a rep in Canada. Whoever they are giving the lead to is not responding promptly...and they should! 888-745-7232

I would be happy to send you one unless you want someone local......I'm in FL

BusyBee
08-25-2009, 12:01 PM
Thank you Robin, but yes, I do want to find a local rep.

I'm a little disappointed as I haven't heard back from anybody yet. If there isn't any rep in my area, I think the head office should at least give me a call or email me to let me know, right?!

ralphie
08-25-2009, 01:48 PM
Hey Olive,

I called the Canadian office and they looked up your name and couldn't find it...don't know what happened....if you call them they will get one out to you right away. The Canadian number is 888-925-7732

BusyBee
08-25-2009, 04:37 PM
Thank you Robin, you are so kind, I really appreciate your help. :)

I know I should have just called the office myself, silly me! :rolleyes:

GraceLiving
08-26-2009, 05:17 AM
I should be receiving my catlog anyday from a lovely girl I think from Alberta..Im in New Brunswick ,I myself am trying to find out how this is going in Canada>i saw the jewelry here about a year ago and could afford to get a kit at the time and couldnt wrap my head around jewelry parties being so big......the jewelry is so amazing...I have never stopped thinking about that big blue stone ring....the lady from head office let me wear it.......

ralphie
08-26-2009, 06:20 AM
Grace..........love that ring too!! Gorgeous!

GraceLiving
08-28-2009, 12:58 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!:eek:

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the catalog so much!!!!! There is so much I want...especially that ring ;););)
How is everyone doing selling this...???

Looks awesome no formal presentations...I'm kinda a fly by the seat of your pants kinda gal....

Katharine