WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Aargh!!!!!!!!!!

Artist4Sale
08-24-2009, 05:01 PM
I am deleting everything I wrote,,,giving it to god. I don't need her coming on here and seeing this and trying to sue me for something else. ARGH!!

For those that have no idea what this thread is about, lol sorry, it has nothing to do with Scentsy. Has to do with another candle company that is doing business poorly.

Artist4Sale
08-24-2009, 05:13 PM
deleting...

imamomagain
08-24-2009, 05:32 PM
If it were me I'd say "I'll see you in court then" and leave it at that.
How unprofessional. I'm so glad I didn't go in that direction when I was looking for a candle business!
I'm so sorry you have to go through this.

Artist4Sale
08-24-2009, 05:40 PM
deleting this too

Artist4Sale
08-24-2009, 05:43 PM
Well darn, lol I liked the old board better I could have just deleted this whole thing!

Artist4Sale
08-24-2009, 05:47 PM
deleting...

Artist4Sale
08-24-2009, 06:09 PM
Sorry to get on here with this..I may delete this post. I need to give it to the Lord.

happymommy
08-25-2009, 04:46 AM
Stacey,

Don't know what's going on, but I'm sorry for whatever trouble you're having. (((Hugs))) You can contact the mod of this folder to request the whole thread be deleted if you wish. I would do it for you, but we can only delete in our assigned folders.

Take care and hope everything is ok!

Jenn

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1