WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Canada pushed back

LAscents
08-21-2009, 07:17 AM
Did y'all see where we're not going into Canada until 1 Oct 2009 now? A little disappointing but I'm thrilled that they are taking the time to ensure the implementation is done correctly. Exciting times opening up to our friends in the North!

coffee
08-21-2009, 08:01 AM
I am excited Scentsy is coming to Canada. There are a lot of pretty warmers, it will be easy to find both consultants and customers.

MandyLee1980
08-21-2009, 08:56 AM
I'm excited to. I'm glad they decided to put it off another month, hopefull things will go as smooth as possible! I've been busy finding ways to advertise the opportunity up North! Any ideas??

imamomagain
08-21-2009, 05:09 PM
I'm glad they are taking the time to make sure everything runs smoothly. I heard our website upgrade is being pushed back also. It's a good thing though, I'm sure they were worried about everything running correctly.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1