WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Day 2 - heading out!

SandyMilton
02-26-2006, 06:38 AM
Wish me luck for a good flea market day! TODAY I have my chair - AND my own coffee :D

*Bama*
02-26-2006, 10:41 AM
smileys/smiley32.gifsmileys/smiley32.gifYOU can do it !!!!!!!!!!!!! Goodluck!!!!smileys/smiley17.gif

southernbg
02-26-2006, 11:08 AM
Good Luck Sandy! I will think about you all day! I wish you much success today and everyday that you are there!

Many Blessings,

Natalie

Betsey923
02-26-2006, 11:29 AM
Sandy!!! Good Luck today. I know with your positive attitude and enthusiam it willcarry you a long ways!!!! Let us know how it goes.</font>

SandyMilton
02-26-2006, 02:31 PM
You know, it cracks me up how different days go at the flea market. I sold a snot full of votives today and just one jar and one Bella Bar. About 15-20 brochures went home with those interested for more (I had them on display, and some just took them, others that were asking a lot of questions and appeared to have an interest, I mentioned they should take my brochure as I also do orders outside of the flea market and they would take one.

I will definitely be doing this in the weekends to come. Those buying votives now just may come back for jars.

I did have one senior aged lady that snickered at my price (actually rolled her eyes smileys/smiley7.gif) and said she makes her own candles - to which I promptly replied "Thank you for stopping by my booth!" in a cheerful tone with a nice smile. Kill 'em with kindness smileys/smiley2.gif

southernbg
02-26-2006, 06:46 PM
smileys/smiley32.gifsmileys/smiley32.gifsmileys/smiley32.gif I am so proud of you Sandy! I am excited you have found yet other way to put yourself and your busniess out there. I have to say that I love what you did with that lady. You never know, she may just come back and order from you b/c you WERE so nice to her.smileys/smiley2.gif

Many Blessings,

Natalie

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1