WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Convention was amazing!!!

imamomagain
08-15-2009, 05:01 PM
I'm still in Utah, leaving for home tomorrow evening.
WOW!! So many great things! The new websites are sooooo much better! You will be amazed! Lots of great features.
There are only 3 provinces open in Canada right now, the rest will open up when they see how the first 3 go with the possibility of opening in other countries. :)
New warmers are lovely! LOVE the new mid-sized warmers and the DIY decorate yourself wamer kits! The new plug-ins are beautiful! Lots of great colors and styles.
There will also be insurance available to those who have a need for it. Health care AND event insurance. I think they said you can pick up a yearly event policy for around $150 a year.
New Scentsy Charity foundation and scholorship program also.
So much it's all hard to soak in! I know there is more but I am exhausted!!
It was so nice to be able to meet my sponsor Diane and everyone else too! If I missed you, I'm sorry there is just enough time and it was so busy! There will always be the Leadership trip to Mexico, Boot Camp, Hawaii and next years Convention in Denver!!! I WILL be there!!!

lrstith
08-15-2009, 05:11 PM
OMG!!! Lisa all of this is GREAT news!! I can't wait to see the new websites and all. I am also so glad to hear about the health insurance! I will be at next years convention!!!

imamomagain
08-15-2009, 05:23 PM
I almost forgot the coolest thing! New videos that will be included in New Consultant Kits (and available from Scentsy Success for anyone to purchase)
There is a recruiting video Discover Scentsy and a How to do a Party video!! We received a copy of each one. They are going to be great tools for your business!!
And speaking of tools----wait til you see what Scentsy Success has!! OMG---New Party Bags, ones for Basket Parties which is like a folding basket party and they also have a small cooler type bag and a LARGE rolling cooler bag for Home Parties!!! YAY!!
Also binder and pages to fill them! Tons of awesome stuff!!
I won a $100 Gift Card to SS for the July promotion and I can't wait to spend it!!!
You will be so excited to start building your business and seeing all the great things Scentsy has for us!!
This is the best company out there!! Seriously!
The websites are going to take a little bit of time to get the kinks out, so PLEASE, have some patience if things don't go right for the first week or so. Believe me, it will be well worth the wait and trouble once you see how wonderful and easier your new Scentsy website will be!!

MandyLee1980
08-15-2009, 06:01 PM
Thanks for the info. Glad you had such a great time! I'm definitely going next year, my mom's only a few hrs away from Denver! I'm so excited about the new catalog, it is truly remarkable! I can't wait to see the mid-size warmers in person, they are so cute! I'm so anxious for Scentsy Success to be live again so that I can see all the new marketing supplies! Oh, and I am so excited to smell the new scents especially the new Spa Line and the Fall/Winter scents and I know my 4 yo daughter will flip over Pretty in Pink!!

lrstith
08-15-2009, 06:03 PM
WOW!!! Lisa they have outdone theirselves!! I am so EXCITED!!!! Thanks for letting us know all of this!!!

imamomagain
08-15-2009, 06:15 PM
The scents are INCREDIBLE!!!
LOVE the Mochadoodle, ALL of the Scentsy Man section (especially African Mahogany and Hemmingway!!)
Cutie Pie Cupcake is YUMMY!! For those that loved Sugar, there is Satin Sheets--believe it or not, it does smell like Sugar!
Grapefruit Berry, Pomegranate Ice, LOVE Holiday Chai!!
There are so many great scents! These are really the best scents they have come out with YET! My mother in law & I were just sitting here smelling them again. :)
My clients and hostesses are going to FLIP over these scents!!

lrstith
08-15-2009, 07:02 PM
Wow! I was thinking as I was looking over them on the internet that I bet they are amazing scents!! I can't wait to get them all!!

DeborahDeGrande
08-15-2009, 10:20 PM
Hi,

Which three Provinces are open in Canada?

Thanks

Deb

LorettaA
08-16-2009, 06:04 AM
Hi Deb,

I believe it is Ontario, Quebec and Vancouver B.C.

imamomagain
08-16-2009, 07:35 AM
Open Provinces are BC, Ontario and Alberta. But Canadians across the whole country will be able to order and have their orders shipped. All fairs, shows and events must have a Canadian Consultant in order to be fair to them.

wahmse
08-16-2009, 04:04 PM
Nice meeting you Lisa! Love your enthusiam...go for Director!

Convention was awesome!

kainsley\
08-16-2009, 08:01 PM
Lisa, I hate I didn't get to meet you. Diane, it was great to see you again & congrats on your Shining Star nomination. Convention was amazing! I can't put into words how awesome Orville & Heidi & the entire executive staff are & how much they care for the consultants. They seriously outdid themselves. I LOVE this company!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1