WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

mom45kids
08-13-2009, 01:02 PM
If you have the DRIVE...We have the COMPANY!!

During the past year my husband had his hours reduced at work. After having been a stay at home mom for 10 years, I began looking for work to help our family finances. I started looking for something I could do from my computer and not have to leave my home or sell any products. Finally six months later, I found the opportunity that would change our lives!!

I have added the extra money we needed and am working on being debt free. We know we can do it with this Team and Company and You Can TOO!! I am looking for 4 serious people that would like to supplement or replace their income. I will show you how to maximize your income in your very first month. If you have the DRIVE...We have the Company!!

Visit my website listen to other moms who have great success and click on GET MORE INFO NOW....: Work At Home United :. (http://www.gogreen45kids.com)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1