WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Forex ivy-bot software?

Ge0rgex420
08-12-2009, 05:09 PM
Well, ive been an avid trader now in the nyse for as long as I can remember.. probably since about age 19. Within the past few months though I've become particularly interested in these foreign exchange markets. Upon doing much research/study into forex.. I've come to realize, as I'm sure many of you have also-- that FOREX is a pretty complicated ordeal from the novice/beginner's perspective. So naturally, I began looking into all kinds of online courses and the like to shortcut my way to understanding and eventually I came across many of the forex bots that are out there. These really caught my attention, as they definetely appealed to my lazyness..lol.

I ran into probably about four of em, and after looking over them myself and looking alot into ratings and what others were saying about the different ones- I decided upon trying the ivy-bot from http://www.ivybot.psx-systems.com .. Now I've been using this for just under two months and it's worked incredibly well for me so far, to my surprise. They really appear to be delivering.. although NOT QUITE as well as they origionally promised. Now, my question is this: I still have one week left to claim a refund on this, and although it's worked great so far.. I still have an overall suspicion of these bots in general... could this just be some kind of lucky short-term phenomenon? Is it reasonable to think that this will remain profitable in the long term? Should I stick with it or get out while I'm ahead and learn/do things the normal way?? Thanks!

Rocafellaz4X
08-12-2009, 09:31 PM
hey George. I've been trading forex for 2 years. I personally have been using ivybot for about 6 months and I would recommend definetely staying with it. I've tried them all from fapturbo to fx monster to megadroid to fx autopilot.. and NOTHING, no other bot has worked anywheres near as well as ivybot. By far. I've made a pretty sizeable amount of profits with ivy.

What I will say however.. is that although you probably will make a decent amount of money with it, don't count on getting filthy rich. I am of the opinion that there still is nothing better than learning it and doing it the old fashioned way. You don't learn much having everything on autopilot, and if it eventually ever does stop working for whatever reason, you won't have much ground to stand on. I say stick with it but also try to learn it the old fashioned way as well if you can. Hope this helps! - Vince

Paul.B
08-14-2009, 09:08 AM
did you ever try the fapturbo forex robot? I would really like to know if it actually works.

Yuliya Mironova
08-14-2009, 09:26 AM
did you ever try the fapturbo forex robot? I would really like to know if it actually works.

I understand from a couple of affiliate marketers who've promoted it that the refund-rate on sales of it through Clickbank is rather high. My impression is that they make a lot of sales of it because their sales-page copywriting is pretty good, but apparently a significant proportion of purchasers aren't equally impressed with the product itself, and there's certainly a high turnover of affiliates for the product, which might sound a "cautionary note". :confused:

Paul.B
08-14-2009, 09:28 AM
i hear the same thing about it. I also heard that you need some kind of hosting for the robot itself. Not sure if thats true or not. I made an affiliate forex blogspot, but have not promoted it.

Yuliya Mironova
08-14-2009, 10:05 AM
Just looking at it on Clicky now ... I see they actually have a choice of sales pages available: their own standard one, and (doubtless by popular affiliate demand) another version without the revolting exit pop-up! I hear the people who write sales-copy for these best-selling Clicky products sometimes earn over $20,000 for the page (we are in the wrong business!). :eek:

Paul.B
08-14-2009, 10:17 AM
I did see that they did one without a popup, but I dont think that will stop the refund rate. I would hate to be someone selling that using PPC advertising and have to many refunds. I am not surprised that copy writers make that much money. I guess if you are an online marketer for long enough you might be able to figure out how to write good copy.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1