WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Candles last long time

earthlydream
02-24-2006, 04:35 PM
I sold candles to individuals before Xmas & they still have them cause they last a long time. How long do your clients usually take to reorder? Do they buy in quantity?

soycandles4tam
02-24-2006, 05:38 PM
that varies with each customer. Some of mine buy in quantities, yes. Some people just don't burn candles every day like some of us. I have people that buy 11 at a time cause then I give them the 12th one free to finish off a case.That will entise them to buy the 11 at once. Then of course I don't hear from them for a few months. lol....I also have some that buy from me every couple of weeks, like I said everyone is different. Put the idea in their head when they do buy from you, to call you when they needa gift that you keep inventory at your home all the time. I have tissue and gift bags here and I have a lot that will call me up at the last minute and say they need a gift. I will let them pick a scent and then I bag it up and have it ready for them to come by and pick up. They love that. I hope this helps.
Tammy

SandyMilton
02-24-2006, 05:49 PM
I have some customers that may buy one a month, one every two weeks, some buy two at a time - but my best customer buys 3-5 a month (sometimes all in one order) because she burns candles all the time in different rooms.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1