WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

doodlebug1
08-08-2009, 08:22 PM
I'm noticing that NO ONE can view the Silpada jewelry on the Silpada website (other than the preview of some) UNLESS they fill out a form asking for a lot of info. Has it always been that way?

Is there going to be any future changes that will allow someone to go to our personal "mysilpada" websites and order directly from there?

Doodles

Search4Silver
08-08-2009, 08:57 PM
OMG...I was able to view the catalog online with the 2nd link you sent me...I should of NOT looked...I won't be able to sleep now...lol!

Absolutely beautiful...I have to start making my wish list...

I wonder if someone can just order online...I know you couldn't in the past, but maybe that has changed...any good news on this?

Thanks for sending me the 2nd link...

doodlebug1
08-08-2009, 11:02 PM
Search, I'm not seeing any way to order online....yet. Hope that will change. ;)

Doodles

ralphie
08-09-2009, 03:30 PM
Sorry Search! No online ordering.....They announced at convention that this company was built on the party plan...and it will stay a party plan. They've been in business 12 years and are going strong. Besides, I love meeting my online friends when they order from me!

ralphie
08-09-2009, 03:31 PM
Doods.........Yes, it's always been like that. Keeping that personal touch! Are you signed up for the leads program??

Search4Silver
08-10-2009, 03:19 PM
No online ordering...that's okay; its just convenient...I wish I would get invited to one of those jewelry parties one day...jejejeje!!! Never been to one, so far I just order online or through a consultant...but I have never had the opportunity to meet any of my jewelry consultants personally...the live out of state...

Look forward in buying something from Silpada soon...!!!

Thanks!

doodlebug1
08-10-2009, 03:23 PM
Look forward in buying something from Silpada soon...!!!
Thanks!

Your catalog is going out today. Check out the four long boho necklaces. I'll have them bookmarked for you plus others I'm nuts about and you may be, too.

Doodles

doodlebug1
08-10-2009, 03:23 PM
Doods.........Yes, it's always been like that. Keeping that personal touch! Are you signed up for the leads program??

Ralphie, yes. :)

ralphie
08-10-2009, 07:26 PM
Buggy,

What boho necklace are you talking about? Page please :)

doodlebug1
08-10-2009, 07:35 PM
Buggy,

What boho necklace are you talking about? Page please :)

Pages 31, 36, 58 (my favorite), and 77. Wear a long sold color blouse or dress, and use the boho to frame other long necklaces, and you're a complete package. I always double the bolo with one of the loops right up against my neck, and the other hanging long. SO pretty. ;) I used page 58 to frame A on page 24.

Doodles

ralphie
08-11-2009, 09:36 AM
All beautiful pieces! Love them too....I have the ones on pg 58 & 77.