WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : shipping charges

lani7
08-04-2009, 06:20 PM
Hi, Just curious, if you guys get much objection on shipping charges.

I see it really wouldn't be worth it to order just a spice for about $6 if shipping min is almost $10.
Do most people either buy more or don't buy at all due to the shipping?

Watkins4LifeCC
08-04-2009, 06:34 PM
I don't really hear of complaints on the S&H, Most orders are more than 1 item. I believe most companies do charge a S&H fee. Also a lot of my customers take advantage of the free S&H when they order $150.00 or more. Even if they don't need that much they gather a few orders from family members etc to make the $150.

bianca5454
08-05-2009, 07:09 AM
I agree with Cindy.

I have not had anybody comment on the shipping. It's common place with anything you order online. On occassion, if someone wants just one item, they can always contact the rep for alternatives. I've shipped product to customers out of my inventory as well.

The Watkins Man
08-05-2009, 10:20 AM
With local orders I put in the order. Then I deliver the products when they come in.

The Watkins Man
08-08-2009, 10:29 AM
This month Watkins is running a special. Any order up to 60.00 ships for 4.95

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1