WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Anyone ever smelled...

ShiraColish
02-23-2006, 04:22 PM
The "other" Y company has a candle scent - "Rice Milk", its like avanilla with some spices. Anyone smelled it before? I just LOVE it - but of course refuse to buy it. I want to suggest it to corporate - just wondering all your opinion on that scent......thanks!

cinnamonmomof3
02-23-2006, 04:36 PM
Hmm, that sounds yummy! A Chai Tea candles would be good too.

abbysmom
02-23-2006, 04:37 PM
my that sounds like my moms "Rice Pudding". Vanilla-Cinnamon-Nutmeg smell. Yuuummmmers!

HEY CORPORATE! HOW ABOUT A RICE PUDDING SCENT! smileys/smiley1.gif

Health4Mom
02-23-2006, 04:49 PM
yeah but i think a better name would be great!! lol Dont know if i want to burn a pudding candle! lol smileys/smiley2.gif

soycandles4tam
02-23-2006, 08:35 PM
I don't even smell "Y" candles anymore so I wouldn't know. lol.......I'm strictly a Mia Bella gal. lol.........
Tammy

abbysmom
02-24-2006, 10:05 AM
How about " Creamy Vanilla Spice"?

Adriel's Mom
02-24-2006, 05:46 PM
i have a girl that wants strawberry shortcake, but we don't have that smell smileys/smiley19.gif but the good thing is she wants a cinnamon bun smell, so i'm thinking i can sell her the cinnamon bella buns. there are so many scents out there from other candle company, good thing there is COTM, or else we would jusy have the same candles we have. smileys/smiley4.gif

Edited by: Adriel's Mom

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1