WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New WAHM?

imamomagain
07-30-2009, 06:08 AM
Yuk. I'm really not liking this new format. Where are all of our old posts?? I enjoyed reading all of the past ones (when I had time!) and they were packed with very useful information for lurkers.
I sure hope they can bring those back up!

lrstith
07-30-2009, 06:27 AM
I am with you Lisa. I am not liking this new board either. I hope they are still making changes.

imamomagain
07-30-2009, 03:24 PM
ok...so they added all the old posts. That's good! Still---change is sometimes hard to get used to!

imamomagain
07-30-2009, 09:43 PM
ok...after playing around with it a little bit, I guess it's not SO bad! I'm kind of getting used to it!
It actually has some nice features. Did you see the extra groups and things you can do? This is the first I've had to mess around with the website since this morning.
I kinda like it! :)

LorettaA
07-31-2009, 06:26 AM
I'm getting use to it. I lost all of my email notifications for some reason. It's a little bright...lol.

LorettaA
07-31-2009, 06:55 AM
I put up a social group for Scentsy. You can find it by clicking the drop down on the Community link above.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1