WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Shannon82
07-25-2009, 05:22 PM
I can't get in touch with my rep to ask this question, but can you still use the 08/09 catalog? I have a party on Friday and I'm not sure if I can use the catalogs I have or if I need to do a supply order ASAP.

If you can still use them, when can you use them until? When do you start using the 09/10 catalogs? Sorry for all of the silly questions, but it's hard to get in touch with my rep- she has 285 reps under her! smileys/smiley3.gif

doodlebug1
07-26-2009, 05:36 PM
Yes, you can still use them because even those items discontinued are still plentiful. We should be getting the new catalogs by the end of next week, so you might have them in time!

Shannon82
07-27-2009, 06:19 AM
Thank you so much! Do they send you some free catalogs?

doodlebug1
07-27-2009, 07:13 AM
Yes, if you meet just one of three criteria: 1) have joined since January, or 2) if have had a qualified party since April 1st, or 3) if your PCV is at least $6300 or more since July 1st of last year. Not hard. Otherwise, you purchase them. Since I have joined since January, I'm in the running. :)

Doodles

Shannon82
07-27-2009, 07:36 AM
Oh awesome, thanks!smileys/smiley1.gif

jennanbee
07-27-2009, 06:26 PM
You should have your new catalogs tomorrow. In the mean time, don't use the old ones at all unless you want to make up the difference on any items that had price changes.

doodlebug1
07-27-2009, 07:26 PM
You can use those old catalogs by tearing out the pages and attaching to a flyer you make, then hand them out to give people an idea of the quality of the jewelry. I try to tear out those that have the most still in the catalog. And besides, most people don't remember the prices from the old that may have been raised in the new.

jennanbee
07-27-2009, 07:52 PM
You can absolultely use them that way or with a sticker on them that it is outdated, but the original question was about using them at a party. That would be difficult.

doodlebug1
07-27-2009, 08:04 PM
You can absolultely use them that way or with a sticker on them that it is outdated, but the original question was about using them at a party. That would be difficult.

Yes, I knew the original question was about using them at a party. smileys/smiley36.gif Was just trying to give a good way to USE those old catalogs. :)