WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

SinCityBlonde
07-20-2009, 01:14 PM
I made some samples awhile back, and though they still smell lovely, they've kinda melted for whatever reason, and the ink I used to write the scent on my label bled onto the entire label.

They were in cute little mold shapes that I picked up at Michaels for $1.99, and now they just look like slightly melted blobs of wax.

How do you guys mail samples to your customers without them melting everywhere? I live in Las Vegas, so obviously I'm concerned about the heat.

HALP!

Starsshine34
07-20-2009, 01:17 PM
Sorry to hear your samples are melting some.. I make my sample scents the same way by putting them into mold shapes. I have not had a problem YET with mailing them..

You might want to try keeping the ice packs that Scentsy sends with the orders & put them inside the package you are mailing out..
I am sure someone here must have had the same problem as you & can help more.
BEST OF LUCK.. http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley17.gif

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1