WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : How are you doing with this

GraceLiving
07-09-2009, 11:40 AM
Hi I looked at this a year ago when it came to Canada and I was wondering is there anyone here from Canada doing Silpada and how are you doing with it and also if anyone in the US is new to doing Silpada how are you doing with it.I always loved the peices but questioned how it seel with the price point.

ralphie
07-09-2009, 12:00 PM
Hi Katharine,

I'm not in Canada......I live in Florida and my sales average $890. There are plenty of beautiful pieces that are $50 and under.

http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif

GraceLiving
07-09-2009, 12:05 PM
Do you have trouble with bookings..I saw the peices a year ago and they were awesome but I didnt have the confidence that I could find bookings to start in my circle of freinds

ralphie
07-09-2009, 08:17 PM
I don't have trouble with bookings. I would definately talk to friends BEFORE you start any party plan and book 4 shows ahead of time. That will get you a good start. I have a new recruit who had 3 shows her first 2 weeks in business (June) and she has 8 shows booked for July! She's rockin it! Don't be afraid to ask...you'll be surprised who says yes and who says no. People are usually very willing to help you get started if you just ask!