WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : PA Cyber School

manicmommy
07-07-2009, 05:20 AM
I am going up today to sign three of my kids up for PA Cyber School. I was wondering if there was anyone else on here that has kids in that school? They did two years in K12 and I was not at all happy it so we are going to try PA Cyber this year. I would love to hear from anyone that has feedback on this school. I am also looking for just some that knows the ropes....

WAHMBrenda
07-08-2009, 05:46 PM
My daughter just finished a year at PA Cyber. I've been pretty happy even though she hasn't been at all challenged by the material. She actually did grade 1 & 2 this year. The staff and the field trips are great though. I also like getting the materials for free as I couldn't afford them myself. I hope you'll like it.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1