WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

cheryllynn
07-03-2009, 08:41 AM
Lets reverse the obesity rate here in the US.

Check outwww.StartToCoach.com (http://www.starttocoach.com/) site for even more information :)

Yes, to become a coach you pay the initial $39.95 start up fee and then you need to have 50 Personal Volume points to be considered active and commissionable. These can come from her personal purchases OR personal sales.

After that youwill need to have a cumulative total of 50 PV every month to remain active andwill also be responsible for the $14.95 web services fee.

As far as getting customers from the company...below are the exact requirements:

1-Emerald status. This means you have personally sponsored 2 coaches that are active
2-Become a Club member. This costs $2.99 a week and is billed quarterly.
3- Have a current profile and profile picture up on your page.
4- Have logged in at least 8 real time WOWY workouts in the last 30 days.

That's it! No big hoops here :) Once you are eligible your will start getting customer from the company. We get about 5-7 a week.

Please join me on thisamazing journey,if you have any more questions and/or would like to find out what amazing incentives my team is involved with please PM me for further details!!

To you health,

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1