WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

heatherh73
06-29-2009, 12:30 PM
I just wanted to help some of you out who are nervous or skeptital about investing in another WAH business. If you are worried about spending 69.95 with this company than think of it this way. With the kit you will receive the supplies to make 25 necklaces in very beautiful colors. Lets say out of the 25, you are able to make 15 look good, but not good enough for the buy back option. Maybe you've decided this is not for you. Use those 15 necklaces for gifts for your family, friends or co-workers. Agift with a great message about Jesus would definately be worth the $4 you have put into them.

Now don't be silly and spend your grocery or bill money to invest. I wouldn't encourage anyone to do that. But if you have the money to spare it could be a great way to make enough cash to buy all your Chrismasgifts (and they always sneaks up on before we know it) or maybe give you a supplement to your income.

It does take practice andwithout that you may not qualify for the buy back program, but don'tgive up. I will be updating my blog this week with some of my tricks to make the necklaces a little easier to make.

Let me know if you have any questions.

http://disciplescrossnecklace.blogspot.com/

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1