WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : What are you warming?

LAscents
06-28-2009, 05:59 AM
Do you find yourself switching to warming more spring/summer scents now? Or do you stick by your favorites regardless? Have you found any scents that you didn't care for greatly cold but once you warmed them you had a much better opinion about them?

What are you warming now?

Office - Coconut Citrus Parfait
Bathroom - Oxford
Living Room - Bubble Gum
Bedroom - Tuscan Garden (my fave!)
Basement - Leather
Girls' rooms - not sure

Pima cotton was one that surprised me. It was OK cold, but since I warmed it, I like it even better than Clean Breeze now.

rdnecgirl
06-29-2009, 04:12 AM
I guess I like the old favorites. LOL I like the bakery/homey scents best I think.
Although, I wasn't sure about French Kiss cold, but when I warmed it...it is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!
My favs are
Sugar
Welcome Home
French Kiss
Home Sweet Home

I have:
French Kiss in the living room
Cucumber lime in the downstair bathroom
Grape and sugar in the craft room
and Welcome home in my bedroom

imamomagain
06-29-2009, 05:08 AM
I'm warming Grape Granita today! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif
I only have 1 warmer going. The rest are packed up I'm doing a County Fair starting tomorrow!! So excited!!

haydens_mom
06-29-2009, 09:57 PM
I have Home Sweet Home throughout...... but Vanilla Cream in the car :)

Search4Silver
07-02-2009, 12:24 PM
smileys/smiley1.gif

I have throughout the house Camu-Camu still...lol!!!! I really want to try the Tuscan Garden one....
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" =""><div id="ref">

MandyLee1980
07-14-2009, 11:47 PM
I pretty much warm the summery scents nowadays. I look forward to the cooler weather so I can warm Pumpkin Roll and Falling Leaves. I'll have to try Pima Cotton, since I #1) Live in Pima County LOL, its trueand #2) LOVE LOVE clean breeze!
Currently I'm warming...
Living room- Skinny Dippin
Kitchen-Bubblegum
Main bath-Clean Breeze
Sons room-Orange Dreamsicle
Daughter's Room-Skinny Dippin
My Room and bath- Sheer Saffron

Starsshine34
07-20-2009, 10:48 AM
I am looking forward to the Fall/Winter scents as well.. Right now I have warming:

Living Room: Orange Dreamsicle
Sun Room: Coconut Lemongrass
Older Son's Room: Watermelon
Younger Son's Room: Bubblegum
Bathroom: Beach
Master Bedroom: Not sure at the moment.. LOL..
Family Room: Cinnamon BearEdited by: Starsshine34

imamomagain
07-28-2009, 02:57 PM
Even though it's summer~I've been warming Baked Apple Pie today! I had a team member of mine and a hostess stop over today and they both commented on how they could smell it before I opened the door!
Now that's some fantastic scent-throw!!! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif

taxi22
07-28-2009, 05:24 PM
I'm pretty boring compared to you all with different scents in different rooms. I just have Blackraspberry Vanilla throughout the house right now. LOVE IT!! REALLY looking forward to some cooler weather to get the fall scents going as well.....!!!

imamomagain
07-30-2009, 10:13 PM
Grapefruit Pomegranate today!

lrstith
07-31-2009, 09:55 AM
I have Sandlewood and Cranberries! I LOVE this one!

Debbie70
07-31-2009, 12:06 PM
Spruce and Citrus

imamomagain
09-20-2009, 10:09 AM
Cutie Pie Cupcake! ~Sweet clemetines and yellow cake batter with vanilla and sugary icing...MMmmm!
I LOVE this one! Even with me having a cold, I can still smell it!

makeyousparkle
09-20-2009, 12:03 PM
Coconut Lemongrass...
Yummy!!!

Mom21ds
09-20-2009, 12:19 PM
Toasted Apple Butter in the office, baked apple pie in the family room, and verbena berry upstairs.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1