WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : My starter party is tomorrow!

Shannon82
06-22-2009, 08:51 AM
I'm so excited! I hope I get a big turnout. I still have a lot of people who haven't responded yet. I think right now I may have about 8 people who have rsvp'ed. 1 outside order and 2 maybes. So I'm nervous about attendance

However, I do have 2 parties booked for July!smileys/smiley1.gif Both are people I am not familiar with so hopefully, it will introduce me to a whole new circle of people to book parties with.

ralphie
06-22-2009, 10:46 AM
Shannon,

Get on the phone today to the people you have invited and not RSVP'd. Tell them you're very excited about your show tomorrow and tell them that you hope you''ll see them there. Lots of people forget and that is a good reminder. A personal invite is always a plus anyway.
Let us know how it goes.

http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif