WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : 2+7 = $27 Work from Home

expectingfirst
06-20-2009, 03:43 PM
A good Christian friend of mine called me Monday and said his friend Larry in CA is good friends with the owners of this new venture called 2plus7 and told him about this. He said that this would be the biggest thing to hit the home based business world ever! I've been on the phone with Larry for hours in the last few days. The best way to explain this is to have you get on a 15 minute live conference call. Info below. Call in a little early, because they are maxing out the lines and people aren't able to get on. Here's the info... For $27 I think everyone you know needs to be told about this. You'll want a minimum of 2 people coming in with you...but sponsoring 10 people or more will be the best!

Here's the info...this could be the answer to the prayers of many people in this economy.

2plus7 is launching this Saturday! This is the FIRST linear..straight line..comp plan in history! It will literally wrap around the world! Saturday, 6/20, there are live 15 minute conference calls which explain this unbelievable opportunity! There are literally TENS OF THOUSANDS of people in China, Germany, India..all ready to go on Sat...! You need to get every networker you know ready to go on this! The only investment...$27 for a very exciting, 'virtual benefits package'...and a chance to make $27 over and over and over throughout every day...even every minute/hour!
<DIV =im>
IT'S ALL EXPLAINED ON THE CALLS. Please listen to a 15 minute overview (5:00 PM MST)...and look at the 2plus7 (temporary) website below.It may not appeal to you at all...but at least I wanted you to know about it. :)

Click here
WWW.2PLUS7.COM (http://WWW.2PLUS7.COM%20)

<DIV =im>Frequently Asked Questions (http://www.2plus7.com/faq.htm)

Saturday 6-20 Conference CallWITH THE OWNERS !!!!
Starting at: 5:00 PMMountain Time Zone
<DIV =im>You will want to get on 10 minutes early.

212-990-4000 pin 0027#

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1