WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

littlescotia
06-17-2009, 11:41 AM
Who is actively growing her team and business, is knowledgable and always learning about her business, and can provide the ultimate support in all questions related to Watkins products :)

littlescotia
06-17-2009, 12:15 PM
Oh, and if you are all of the above things, but not in Canada, all I'm really looking for is someone who is WELL VERSED in how this works in Canada.

bianca5454
06-17-2009, 01:45 PM
Hi Lori,
If you are looking for a Canadian Watkins rep specifically, Cindy C would be able to help you. If a US rep will do, PM me and I can answer your questions.

Thanks~

Krina
06-17-2009, 02:26 PM
Hi Lori
I also am in Canada, in Ontario if you need any help with anything.

littlescotia
06-17-2009, 04:32 PM
WEll, I've looked at the few different options for starting up. I'm wondering what other associates have had success with, how you are running your business, what are some things you wish you would have done when starting out, what are things you're glad you did when starting out...

I'd really like the e-associate start up, but am not sure that I want to buy the largest starter... what I'm wanting to focus on are the natural and organic products...

bianca5454
06-17-2009, 04:57 PM
Lori,
I'd be happy to call you to chat. I will PM you.

Watkins4LifeCC
06-17-2009, 06:49 PM
Hi Lori! I sent you a message back! Hope to chat with you soon! Take care!

littlescotia
06-18-2009, 04:19 AM
Bianca... you and I DID talk some time ago! I found some old messages in my PM in box!

It is still important to me that my upline really understands how this works in Canada, but let's convo about this... Edited by: littlescotia

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1