WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

mommynwife
06-17-2009, 07:51 AM
I am 5 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child. I never had any bleeding with my first and I'm very concerned. My last period was May 12. I took my first pregnancy test June 12 and it was bright positive. I started very lightly bleeding last night, so I researched it and I came to the conclusion it was nothing to worry about. Well, I woke up this morning and it was a lot heavier, but still not quite like a period. You could compare it to the last day or two of your period when it's pretty light. Also, I took another pregnancy test this morning just out of curiousity and it still showed positive, but the line was very faint. I called my doctor's office and I have an appointment in the morning. They told me to take it easy today that it could or couldn't be anything. Has anyone had this happen? If so, what came of it. Any advice would be nice. My husband and I both planned this pregnancy and it scares me to think I might be having a miscarriage even though I'm not cramping or anything. Thanks for any help.

wahmjenn
06-23-2009, 05:16 AM
I think they are great ladies on this board, from what I have read. However, on matters of health it is necessary to consult a professional, like your doctor. I can not believe your Dr did not fit you in right away, I would call and throw a fit, it is a matter of your health and the health of your child. I hope it is nothing

mommynwife
06-23-2009, 07:37 AM
It doesn't hurt to get other advice. I called my dr FIRST, before I ever consulted anyone on this board. I wasn't far enough along for my dr to do anything anyways. And yes I did have a miscarriage. I wound up going to the ER. So, my bad for hoping someone could make me feel better about my situation on this board. I was definately not consulting it asking for someone to diagnose my problems.