WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Huge Success!

Jaimeb
06-14-2009, 02:45 PM
I hosted a Mystery Hostess Party at my house last night, and I ended up having 25 people show up in my house! It was a HUGE success, and I highly suggest for you other consultants to host a Mystery Hostess Party!

smileys/smiley1.gif

imamomagain
06-14-2009, 05:10 PM
That's great! I am planning on having one next month! Any tips on how you got so many to show up?

Jaimeb
06-14-2009, 05:14 PM
Well.. I did invite EVERYONE in my contact list, and I think the biggest kicker was I told everyone if they brought a friend they would get 5 extra tickets. I also offered 10 extra tickets if they booked a show on my open date card, and that got me 3 bookings. Totally worth it, and I will do it again!

imamomagain
06-14-2009, 05:18 PM
Good job! I was thinking the same thing with the tickets.I have a big fair coming up at the end of the month and was thinking I could even invite them if they give me their addresses!

Mom21ds
06-14-2009, 07:07 PM
Jaime, that is awesome! Nicely done. I do MH parties on my website all the time. My customers love it.

Jaimeb
06-16-2009, 06:44 AM
I've also done them on my website, but don't get near the big response as holding them at your home.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1