WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Traveling Parties Question

Artist4Sale
06-13-2009, 10:56 PM
Okay got all my testers and way of mailing my Travel Party. BUT, have a question. When you do local parties, it gets sent to you, and you put your stickers on everything. SO if it is a traveling party, to save on shipping you would get it shipped to the Hostess since it IS in another state right? Especially for me I am in AK, so double shipping would suck.

SO should I even ask the hostess of a traveling party to put stickers on all the stuff? That is extremely time consuming? I was thinking maybe the reorder cards from Scentsy Success and some business cards? And what do you think the Hostess will be about sorting all that stuff???

What have you done for YOUR Traveling Parties?

Stacey

JenEricRal
06-14-2009, 06:17 AM
My sis just did one for me, and she lives 6-7hours away. I had everything shipped to her. I asked her to put a label on the boxes, but since it was a $1500 basket party, it would have been to much to askeven my sisterto label all of those bars!!! I think your reorder and/or business cards is a GREAT idea. Maybe I will keep those on hand for next time.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1