WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : A little lost...

Search4Silver
06-11-2009, 02:33 PM
smileys/smiley18.gif

on how to close-out my online party! I don't need to add any orders manually, people just went online and shopped under my hostess' online event, except for one person, but that's okay!

I need to close the party tomorrow, and was searching through my binder on how to close it...can't find anything; I saw that there is a video on entering and closing parties in the back office, but it looks like that is for when I put in the orders from a home party or basket party...

...I know Lisa explained this to me a while back, but since I had not done an online event for a while I don't remember...grrrrrrrrrrrr!

Anybody please....thanks!

< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" =""><div id="ref">

imamomagain
06-11-2009, 02:48 PM
If you go under Business Builders and scroll down, there is a link (I think) on how to close an online party. I would try to explain here, but with the baby and commotion going on here, you might have better luck printing that out and going from there!
I will be here though when you are closing if you need help, just call me! It's been a while since I've done an online event too! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley1.gif

OttosMommy
06-11-2009, 02:59 PM
Go into your backoffice and click on "event manager" and then click on the specific event you want to close. After that, along the left side you should see "create the order" (I believe that's the wording) and then just go from there to close it out.

Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any other questions!

imamomagain
06-11-2009, 03:04 PM
LOL Megan! I was just looking it up to post here. You are awesome! http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley20.gif
Once you click on create order, you close it out like a regular party.
We will be here if you need us!

Search4Silver
06-11-2009, 03:14 PM
smileys/smiley20.gif

Thanks! Lisa I am sending you a PM...related to something else! Thanks to you and Megan for taking time to respond; I know you guys are busy...
< id="gwProxy" ="">
< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" =""><div id="ref">

OttosMommy
06-11-2009, 03:53 PM
No problem. Good excuse to stop cleaning the house for a moment. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1