WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

*Bama*
02-18-2006, 09:56 AM
Hey Hey Ladies! I have a new rep, Johnnie, who just signed on 2 days ago and is very excited about this great biz. She is in High Point, NC and is looking for some reps up there to chat with. If you know of anyone in that area, downline/upline, please let me know so I can pass on contact info.

She called her very first school yesterday and they agreed to a meeting!! Shes excited as am I!! :)

Thanks!!

Moonbubbles
02-18-2006, 01:59 PM
Hi I'm in Mocksville, NC. But I'm just getting ready to join. I've been tossing the idea back and forth and I am going to join cotm club soon. I'd still love to talk to her though.

Amanda

*Bama*
02-18-2006, 02:02 PM
Hi Amanda and congrats on looking at our wonderful business. I would be glad to pass on info, just pm me sometime or email at [email protected] and I can get you 2 in touch.

If you have any questions please just let us know, we will be glad to help you out. Welcome to wahm too!!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1