WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Ordering as a gift?

Search4Silver
06-08-2009, 03:51 PM
smileys/smiley1.gifsmileys/smiley1.gif I want to place an order for a friend who just bought a home and ship it directly to her (Puerto Rico); of course I don't want for her to know the price of what I paid....duh...its a gift! So, when I order does Scentsy place an invoice in the box with the total??? Just curious...

Thanks!
< id="gwProxy" ="">

smileys/smiley1.gif< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" =""><div id="ref">

LAscents
06-08-2009, 05:52 PM
No the packing slip does not include the price and you can write a note in the comments section when you order it!

imamomagain
06-08-2009, 06:57 PM
LOL I was just going to say the same as Laurie! I was just on the team call and was going to reply. http://www.wahm.com/forum/smileys/smiley20.gif

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1