WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : My husband is in the Navy

mneeley
06-07-2009, 12:04 PM
Hello!

Are there any other wives out there with their husbands in the Navy?? I look forward to connect.

http://trottr.com/6oivxk

Monique

Cangel14
07-12-2009, 05:40 PM
Yup, my hubby's on a sub stationed out of Groton, CT, how about you?

mneeley
07-12-2009, 05:47 PM
We are stationed in Jacksonville Florida. My husband is in a squadron. He will be leaving to go out to sea on the 30th, but we have been pretty fortunate because he really has not had to leave. How you like CT?

FAnderson
09-13-2009, 02:54 PM
My hubby is Navy as well. Stationed at NAS Oceana shore duty for now picking orders in Feb to go back to sea duty..

Mrs1stSgt
09-14-2009, 07:23 PM
Hey Navy spouses, welcome, and thank you for all you do.
Lisa

mamaoftwins+1
09-26-2009, 06:27 PM
Yep my hubby is in the Navy. He is about to be stationed in NY (We are already here waiting on him)

PatrickCHedges
10-28-2009, 03:52 PM
Just saying "Hi!".

I'm an active duty sailor stationed in Charleston, SC.

Not married yet, but hopefully will be able to in the near future.

temptmagick
12-07-2009, 07:33 AM
My fiance is in the Navy. He was active duty for 5 years then switched to reserves this past April. He has decided he does not like the civilian life and put in his request last week to go Active. Currently we are in Gulfport, MS at the SeaBee station.