WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Hey Guys!

txmiabellamom
02-17-2006, 07:37 PM
Well, I joined you guys about a month and half ago... kind of bad timing on my part. I have had my house for sale for 4 months!! This was making us financially strained. So this week we dropped our price dramatically, and low and behold, an hour later we got the full lowered price offer!! What a RELIEF! We were more in shock all day Wednesday than anything. I have been thinking about quitting because I couldn't concentrate on Mia Bella due to the stress but just hated to give up. I LOVE these candles. Now, not only am I finally moving back to the great state of Texas in a month, I can focus on trying to get my business up and running when I get there. Just wanted to share... I am trying to get myself back pumped up like I was when I first joined and raring to go! I am thinking about trying to focus on fundraising. So any ideas would be awesome! So you guys will see me around again! YEAH!!!

lovethiscandle
02-17-2006, 08:16 PM
smileys/smiley32.gif Congratulations on selling your house!!! I am so happy for you - good luckon your move and take your time.smileys/smiley1.gif

Lori Moreno
02-17-2006, 11:37 PM
YAY Kori!!smileys/smiley32.gif

CONGRATULATIONS! I know it's a big relief for you.

I'm so excited for you. I know you love your Mia Bella business!

There is so much you can do with fundraising... what are you thinking about? Or I should ask.... y'all? smileys/smiley2.gif

Lori Morenosmileys/smiley17.gif

*Bama*
02-18-2006, 07:34 AM
Kori!! Congrats girly! I am happy to hear things will be getting betterfor you now! Get focused on your business and great things will happen!!

Best Wishes!

UNcommonScents
02-18-2006, 07:35 AM
"Welcome Back" Kori!

Congrats on selling your house!

Isn't it great that when something else comes along and you get busy, your
Mia Bella Business will WAIT for you?!!smileys/smiley2.gif

Have a Scent-Sational weekend!

MiaBellaCandle
02-18-2006, 08:33 AM
Hi Kori! Hang in there... sometimes things happening in your life might slow you down a little with your business, but once things settle down, you can focus again on Mia Bella more.

I am also going through a sale and move. Our house sold and we are packing to be out at the end of March. We will be "homeless" (living in our camper) for 2 1/2 months until we can get in our new house.... so I do understand the stress of moving and trying to work this business. I am also trying to keep my3 childrenfrom gettingnervous about it all.... they don't like change.. routines and all that stuff are so important to them. I have also had to back off of my business some, but I do try to put a little time every day into it and once summer comes, I will be hitting it hard again. You can do it too! Hang in there and congratulations on your house sale !

Blessings,

Lori Moreno
02-18-2006, 12:08 PM
Alison! Want to come and stay in our guest room?

Overlooking Lake Michigan~smileys/smiley2.gif

We went through the same thing moving from Florida to Chicago last year! It really takes a lot of focus!

But, as you said, the beauty is that your Mia Bella business is there for you when you're ready.

My business kept growing as we were moving cross country.

When we finally settled in, I was amazed to see the Scent-Sational growth happening!

Fun huh?smileys/smiley36.gif

Oh, and when I travelled the west coast last summer, I had the chance to meet some great Mia Bella partners. But the beauty was, I had my "office" with me in my rental car along the gorgeous Pacific Coast Highway.... my cell phone and laptop!smileys/smiley17.gif

Lori Morenosmileys/smiley4.gif

txmiabellamom
02-18-2006, 05:23 PM
Thanks guys! I know you understand. Now, I just am just going to try to map out my plan so I can be ready to go! Thanks again for your support. I definitely appreciate it!! smileys/smiley1.gif

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1